Modifying TVS Suzuki Max 100

Re: Tvs suzuki Max 100 remodified

Can you please elaborate on what you mean by "remodifying"? Is there something particular about the vehicle you would like to change?

Thread Starter #3
please suggest me guys.

i want my bike to be modified.

it should look differently so that I can take it to college

how much should I spent

PLEASE setup you expectation on how the bike should look like; GOOGLE for modified bikes and you may find the nearest of your taste...

ACCORDINGLY set you budget, coz I wont think that you will spend 30000 to 40000 for just modifying a old motorcycle for college going purpose.

GO to some local store to find out available materials/parts.

YOU can add some picture to this post so that people can help you on this thread.

At the most what you can do is restore it.If you want to go overboard make it in to bare bones and make it look like a cafe racer. The total expense must not go above 20K for any of these.Since you are from Chennai,spares will not be a problem for making it back to original look.

+1 to Amit, that's a good way to get started!

Please post photos of your bike, we can make suggestions, but it is up to you to decide what you want your vehicle to look like.

Sorry if this gets too philosophical [;)], but the way I see it modifications should be done by yourself, for yourself. Other people can interpret these how they want, but in the end it is the vehicular expression of how you feel inside. It's a representation of your story and your passion for automobiles. Don't be pressured by what other people think your vehicle should look like, because you are drawing a personal picture of automotive perfection, even if that's just an immaculate stock vehicle.

Top Bottom