Mahindra Two wheelers' Indian road trip - best job in the India?

Thread Starter #1

AMG

Suspended
Here is the Press Release
India’s best job is now up for grabs!
Mahindra 2 Wheelers ties up with Best job in India to offer people who love motorcycling the journey of a lifetime
September 15, 2010, Mumbai: Tired of the usual nine to five routine and the drudgery of the daily commute? Do you long for fresh air, nature and the freedom of the wide open road? Then India’s best job is just right for you. Mahindra 2 Wheelers, a part of the US $7.1 billion Mahindra Group, has tied up with Best job in India to offer 20 lucky bike enthusiasts the chance to ride across India on the soon to be launched Mahindra motorcycle.
Interested participants simply have to log on to indiabikers.com, upload their CV and photograph and answer a few questions. If selected, they get to ride the soon to be launched Mahindra motorcycle on a six to eight week all expenses paid trip from one end of India to the other. En route, the riders will have to blog, take pictures and share their experiences of the trip online and with people they interact with along the way.
“Biking is ultimately about grit, camaraderie and shared experiences that bring diverse people together. We are delighted to partner with Indiabikers.com for this unique event. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for bikers across the country to participate in an adrenaline charged journey across the length and breadth of India. We believe this will be an ideal initiative to connect our brand and soon to be launched motorcycles with the motorcycling community.” said Mr. Viren Popli, Senior Vice President – Strategy & Market Development, Two Wheeler Sector, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
The 20 winners will be divided into four teams consisting of five members, with the tour being simultaneously flagged off from the four corners of India:
• Ladakh in the North
• Mumbai in the West
• Guwahati in the East
• Kanyakumari in the South
Each team will have a support crew accompanying it. All four convoys will ultimately converge at the centre of India at Nagpur.
Selected candidates will get a stipend, requisite safety riding gear and insurance cover. They will also undergo sessions on motorcycle maintenance and safe riding. As an added bonus, they will also get to ride their motorcycles home at the end of the event.

Thread Starter #3

AMG

Suspended
Why dont you be one of them?

No harm in filling up the form.

I cannot afford to lose 8 weeks of my studies and college attendance![frustration]

If this was to be held after two years i would have tried my best!

Thread Starter #5

AMG

Suspended
I would have gone if I had my Driving Licence.(coming in 2 weeks [clap])

Then why two weeks for getting licence? I got it on the same day!

I say you fill up the form and maybe if you are lucky you will get your bike free! I think you will get your licence before the event begins.

Thread Starter #9

AMG

Suspended
@ cool

A roof of residence is required to be submitted along with the DL form.

And that proof of residence(read Ration Card) will take 2 weeks to be made.

wow that sound intresting.any idea, what kind of bikes they are planning to launch.This would be one of its kind of launch of motercycles in india.

Thread Starter #11

AMG

Suspended
Yours truly has applied for the job. :stupid:

Pray that he gets his Driving License on time for the event and gets selected.

Thread Starter #13

AMG

Suspended
Thanks CoolDhaya.

Well, the first challenge for me would be to get a Driving Licence made on time.

Top Bottom