Problems on our Access 125 2012 version

Thread Starter #1
Our Access 125,which was bought in Jan 2012 and manufactured in Dec 2011 is giving poor mileage.I'm getting it below 30-35 Kmpl even after driving it within 20-40 Kmph.I got disappointed with mileage.And,brakes are the worst I have ever seen.I had a fall last week ago while going on high speed.But,escaped with minor injuries and ride is quite bumpy on bad roads.Whenever I drive Access,my left shoulder pains very badly.We tried to sell it for ₹40,000,but no takers for that price.I felt ₹40K too much and I said my grandfather that we will sell it within ₹35,000 which is better price.

It is a 3 year old vehicle now.You may need to give some extreme care to it.Cleaning the carburettor would be a good idea.See the status of spark plugs,tyres and brakes.You may get max 45kmpl from access 125 and the speed must be 40 to 50,not 20 to 40. (Kmph).

Thread Starter #3
It is a 3 year old vehicle now.You may need to give some extreme care to it.Cleaning the carburettor would be a good idea.See the status of spark plugs,tyres and brakes.You may get max 45kmpl from access 125 and the speed must be 40 to 50,not 20 to 40. (Kmph).
As the warranty period is over last year,decided to get it checked through local mechanic.And,how to solve the suspension problem?It is quite bumpy on bad roads.

Hi music, I would like to tell you that Access's ride quality has always been really bad. And also about the mileage- the speed should be around 35-45 not more or less than that for the good mileage figures. About getting the suspension fixed, can't comment much on that since I haven't really seen any shops interested in changing scooty suspension. However, I would advise RVSB to comment on this further. Also may I say that the price you are asking for you Access i WAY to high. My 2012 manufactured Dio is barely going for 24000.

Thread Starter #5
Update-Have decided not to sell the Access due to lower quotes getting from dealers and buyers.Instead will buy a scooter for myself as Access is used by my grandfather.

I got 28.57 Kmpl on last tankfull.My friends,who owns Activa,was shocked to know that Access is giving less FE.I have told my grandfather that I will never drive Access and Instead will buy better scooter with better ride quality.Jupiter seems to be a good bet for myself.Last service was done 9 months ago.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #6
Now,the good news is I got good mileage on my Access.I guess it's due to my sedate driving.

FE-32/0.68=47.05 Kmpl-Best mileage ever.
Worst is 28.57 Kmpl due to my rash driving.Since I had a fall from the scooter few days ago due to my rash driving,I had changed my driving style from that day.

Top Bottom