Got a chance to test ride the bike yesterday thanks to Jai bajaj.
1. head lights are super bright. left one is for low and right one is for high beam. only on high beam both can be switched on.
2. seat height is lesser than NS. short riders will be very happy.
3. funky console.
4. design and fairing.
6. braking is ways better than any pulsar. Bikes offer sufficient bite without wheel locking.
7. tyres offer good grip.
1. felt at the weight at parking lot speeds.
2. is not comfortable for a u turn due to weight.
3. seat padding is horrible. a aftermarket seat would do justice.
4. pillion seat is for name sake. Whether it's a male or female pillion you need to be a super fit model.
Did not get chance to push the bike above 80 at the test drive was in during dawn, at 80 the bike was very comfortable.
6. fairing noise. there was slight nose from fender and engine cover.
7. the test drive clutch had a springy feel.
I'm looking at a replacement for my 68,000 old zma. may consider this?