FAB Motors Brings Regal Raptor Motorcycles In India

Thread Starter #1

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Buddies,

India seems to be the hot favorite of International Automotive Brands and really popular among International 2 wheeler brands as well. After Brands like Indian Motorcycles, Harley Davidson etc its times to welcome yet another International Biking brand in India i.e Regal Raptor which will be introduced by FAB Motors(Fabulous and Beyond Motors) who shall be investing a sum of Rs. 1000 Cr to setup a plant in Hyderabad.

“Work on the manufacturing plant will begin in a couple of months. Phase-I of the project, which will churn out 500 bikes per shift a month, is expected to commence in a year from now,” said MG Shahriq, managing director of FAB Motors.

Speaking to Business Standard on the sidelines of the Hyderabad International Auto Expo in Hyderabad on Friday, Shahriq said the Regal Raptor production facility would involve an incremental investment of Rs 1,000 crore over the next four years.
Link

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #2

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Buddies,

The Regal Raptor Bikes have been launched in India via the CKD route by FAB Motors.

0_0_0_http---172.17.115.180-82-News-daytona350.jpg

Three new motorcycles will be unveiled at the company’s showroom tomorrow. The models —Cruiser 350, Bobber 350 and Daytona 350 — can be booked at Rs 50,000 only starting tomorrow.
Link

Regards

Akash

these are priced better than the Hyosung 250. given the price, they should sell in good numbers if the service network is established well. Nice topic to come up with for my 700th post.

Last edited:

Top Bottom