Indian Motorcycle Launches Road-Master @ Rs.37 Lakhs

Thread Starter #1

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Buddies,

The Indian Motorcycle, A brand owned by Polaris Brand has launched a tourer bike called "Road-Master" at INR 37 Lakhs.

0_468_700_http---172.17.115.180-82-ExtraImages-20150208103830_IndianRoadmaster1.jpg

The Roadmaster is equipped with an adjustable transparent windshield for the rider, actuated by a button. It also has heated handle grips and the rider and passenger get individually adjustable heated seats. Moreover, Indian provides adjustable floorboards for the seated pillion to enhance legroom here.
Link

Regards

Akash

Re: Indian Motorcycle Launch "Road-master" Bike @ INR 37 Lakhs

A nice competitor for HD CVO LIMITED(RS.49 LACS).Indian markets for touring bikes with such whopping prices are not at all grown up.May be these launches lays a basement for premium touring bike market for future.

Re: Indian Motorcycle Launch "Road-master" Bike @ INR 37 Lakhs

Completely agree hari, neither our market nor the users have grown upon the spending on a touring bike upto 40L pricing.Second also the roads we do not see the kinds it needs to enjoy cruising such vehicles.

Thread Starter #4

Akash1886

Honoured Member
I agree with both of you, Hari and Vijay!

At present the enthusiasts majorly are inclined towards the likes of Thunderbird, Yamaha's and the Bajaj's that come almost at the fraction of the cost of this Bike. To get hold of a bike worth 40 Lacs in India is something that's rare. Just yesterday, I happen to see a Tour-er like this one (here) and it was sounding really good but it all as aptly said boils down to perceptions and pricing.

But as a personal opinion, the charm of a bike like this one is definitely unparalleled to any other.

Regards

Akash

Absolutely aakash, i still remember riding the Aprilla few years back and the joy it was seen on my face riding it still makes me smile.
As an market we are yet to mature for such vehicle and that perceptions would take its time.

Indian Dark Chief Horse & Indian Roadmaster launched

The 2015 Indian Roadmaster and the 2016 Indian Dark Chief Horse were launched today by Indian Motorcycles in Bengaluru, along with the inauguration of its dealership in the city. The new dealership is the company’s second in India.

The 2015 Indian Roadmaster is available for Rs 34.95 lakh and the Indian Dark Chief Horse for Rs 21.99 lakh (Both prices ex-showroom, New Delhi). With both models being powered by the same 1,811 cc Thunder Stroke 111 engine, the company hasn’t revealed the power output for either models. Peak torque, on the other hand, is 139 Nm at 2,600 rpm.
In terms of equipment, the Roadmaster gets a Horizon Power Windshield with push-button adjustability that allows for the rider to customise airflow. The bike also gets keyless ignition and ‘desert tan’ leather seats.

The Indian Dark Chief Horse gets ABS & cruise control along with the keyless ignition system. An unpolished finish and a monochrome war-bonnet graphic completes the bike’s all-black look.

Indian Dark Chief Horse, Indian Roadmaster launched

Attachments

Top Bottom