Honda Activa 3G Spied

Thread Starter #1
Honda has a press conference tomorrow (4th Feb) but the upgraded version of Activa - Activa 3G (3rd generation) spied a day ahead.
2015-Honda-Activa-3G.jpg
Activa 3G will come with 110cc engine. Front suspension is rolled back to the 1st gen unlike the telescopic type suspension in Activa 125.
Source

Hi TAIgers
Finally purchasing the Activa 3G for wife.

Please suggest necessary after market stuff which will be useful as we intend to keep the vehicle for at least 5 years.
Eg, Anti-rust, AMC etc?
Pour in your suggestions.
Expecting the delivery in next week or two (along with the registration)

Hi TAIgers
Finally purchasing the Activa 3G for wife.

Please suggest necessary after market stuff which will be useful as we intend to keep the vehicle for at least 5 years.
Eg, Anti-rust, AMC etc?
Pour in your suggestions.
Expecting the delivery in next week or two (along with the registration)
Congrats for purchasing Activa 3G Mr.Pankaj.Which colour are you buying?And review please as we are planning to buy Activa replacing Access 125 for my grandfather.

Congrats for purchasing Activa 3G Mr.Pankaj.Which colour are you buying?
Got the delivery late in the evening yesterday. Only ride done for 15 kms i.e., from dealer to temple for rituals and back home. I have used old gen Activa (2009) for 2 years, and felt the new Activa is tad faster in pick up and responsive acceleration . May be cause its new or whether Honda has tweaked something in the engine (I don't know)
Overall this product is a age-old but trusted product and can be bought eyes closed [clap]

Top Bottom