Yamaha FZS V2 Seat Height Adjustment

Thread Starter #1
Hi, I am about to buy my first bike, FZS V2. I took a test ride, but my both legs together do not reach flat on ground properly(because I am short 5'2). So is there any way the seat height can be adjusted somehow for comfortable and confident riding? [confused]

That's not an easy task dear.
Even if it is done, changing the seating height will affect the riding posture and you may end up with back / shoulder / elbow pain. Better option is use a footwear with thicket bottom (to compensate the height) or revisit your choice.

Hi Rahulsky
As Mr. Boss suggested you to use a footwear of thicket bottom so you can go in for the Woodland Shoe for the seating height and my friend used to do this as he also had a problem of seating height. The advantage of wearing a Woodland is that it has a good grip over sandy surfaces, but the main disadvantage is that it makes your feet more hotter during summer seasons.

Thank you.

Hi, I am about to buy my first bike, FZS V2. I took a test ride, but my both legs together do not reach flat on ground properly(because I am short 5'2). So is there any way the seat height can be adjusted somehow for comfortable and confident riding? [confused]
From your words i feel like, you are not much experianced rider. I dont think your both legs together should touch ground or reach flat on ground to ride a bike. Atleast you could able to touch anyone leg on ground,you can easily use the bike. If you are not comfortable check out other bikes. That will be better.

Top Bottom