Mahindra Mojo at Kari Motor Speedway, Coimbatore

Thread Starter #1
The question is – will they even launch the Mojo 300? In a world of hope where tomorrow seems promising, we await the launch of what would be Mahindra Two-Wheelers flagship offering in the country. Christened as the Mojo 300 and first showcased in 2010, the test runs for the quarter-litre street fighter is running into its fifth year and was spotted recently at the Kari Speedway in Coimbatore. Barring all camouflage, the new spy shots reveal the aesthetics of the Mojo 300 completely and clearly.
The production spec Mojo 300 was showcased at this year’s Auto Expo with a number of changes compared to the prototype and the same is visible on the spied bike as well. The new bikini fairing encompassing the headlights gives a rather different appeal, while the large fuel tank looks brawny. The faux air-intakes around the engine though can be given a miss and look more of an afterthought. Mahindra continues to retain its trademark double horizontal bronze bars, while the bike gets finished with dual exhaust mufflers mounted on either side.
In terms of powertrain, the Mahindra Mojo uses a 295cc 4-stroke, single-cylinder, DOHC, liquid-cooled engine that is tuned to produce 27 BHP of power at 8000 RPM and 25 Nm of torque at 6500 RPM, paired to a 6-speed transmission. The street-fighter uses Up-Side Down (USD) forks at the front, while the rear gets a monoshock suspension set-up. Stopping power comes from the single petal disc front brake and a conventional disc at the rear.

source: Motor beam
Mahindra Mojo 300 Spotted On Test At Kari Speedway | MotorBeam – Indian Car Bike News & Reviews

Re: Mojo in kari speed way coimbatore

I Think they are still testing the Mojo to see if their Completely Self-built engine or some other parts having problems in various Testing Conditions.Double Exhaust looks great ! Hope Mahindra launches it soon and It will be considered for my First Bike !

hi dude ..
i have been to kari speed way,
seen mojo lot of times
it yet to be launched
ill post some pics here
its awesome and stylish
the next 220 like bike to make youth revolution.
Think my images surprised you .. Enjoy

Attachments

hi dude ..
i have been to kari speed way,
seen mojo lot of times
it yet to be launched
ill post some pics here
its awesome and stylish
the next 220 like bike to make youth revolution.
Think my images surprised you .. Enjoy
^^ Is that it is Suzuki inazuma in the second picture ?

Top Bottom