TVS Motor Company "Inspiration in Motion" Video

no doubt TVS is a pioneer in its own class. TVS Excel is by far the best sold in rural areas. people rely on it like nothing else. the only thing they lack in, is brand building. they haven't been able to tickle the bones of urban Indian bikers, who look for a style statement. Apache was good no doubt but never gained hype as pulsars did. The day they come up with a brand building scheme, that's when this company would shine.

Thread Starter #4
no doubt TVS is a pioneer in its own class. TVS Excel is by far the best sold in rural areas. people rely on it like nothing else. the only thing they lack in, is brand building. they haven't been able to tickle the bones of urban Indian bikers, who look for a style statement. Apache was good no doubt but never gained hype as pulsars did. The day they come up with a brand building scheme, that's when this company would shine.
+100.Same happened with the Shogun,Shaolin and Supra,But not for the Samurai and Max 100R.They must first creat a Pro-biking showroom exclusively for the RTR and include Service guys who only Service RTRs.They must also start making Spare parts for every bike they have produced.I mean Yammie still produces Many Parts for the Old RX whereas TVS and Suzuki don't for the Shogun,Supra,Samurai.etc.Even getting RTR Parts has become tougher because of many NO-Knowledge Showroom.I had OK Experience with TVS Showroom,Nesapakkam when I am my Mom was out for looking at the new Wego.They must improve that too.

Top Bottom