Kinetic Marvel: Elegance and Functional

Thread Starter #1
I still admire our Kinetic Marvel which my used during her college days an during our younger days :). I love to bring it back to life for a few spin. its so nice to see her back to life.

Attachments

Re: Kinetic Marvel - Elegance and functional

It Sure is my fren.gudoldays when KINETIC is what we had to play around in the gearless section. An area untouched by others except bajaj Sunny i believe. Best of Luck mate. let the lady fire ASAP. May be im wrong however i heard mahindra duro shares the same part as Kinetics is that True.

Last edited:
Re: Kinetic Marvel - Elegance and functional

Yes. Kinetic Marvel build quality was/is wonderful. I have a marvel at my house which would complete 15 years shortly.. need to go for Fitness certificate. It has worked very loyally for very long time, and now we use once in a while.

@incarnation
Mahindra Duro's engine is designed by SYM.
Mahindra duro shares styling ements from Kinetic Nova.
And there was TVS's 60cc scooty with Kinetic.

@smvijayann
Nice looking scooter.
It has got so many awards like the best comfortable seats at that time, and it has improved engine layout than the ZX, DX.
I too have a Kinetic (See Kinetic Honda DX/ZX Thread) and painted it on my own and it has got various engine modifications for power: rebored block, HP Filter, Bigger jets, A big mouth for more air intake near carburetor, etc etc. I recommend you to put in Bajaj type 50/60 bulb. It provides an awesome light spread and lasts long.

Planned to sell my Kinetic Marvel 8000 KMs driven, 15years birth day celebrations complete in June 2015, and now its going for Fitness certificate. Any interested buyers in Bangalore ?

Planned to sell my Kinetic Marvel 8000 KMs driven, 15years birth day celebrations complete in June 2015, and now its going for Fitness certificate. Any interested buyers in Bangalore ?
How much are you looking for? Please put up some photos .Have you got the fitness certificate? PM me the info as the forum is not supposed to be used for selling and buying .

I consider these Kinetic Hondas and Marvels as Vintage bikes in moped bike section. There were times when I wish to kinetic honda but I could only buy in activa ages :(

Top Bottom