The Iconic Honda Goldwing GL1800 Now in India

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Named as the best touring motorbike in the world, Honda has launched the iconic Goldwing GL-1800 in India at a starting price tag of Rs.28.5 Lacs.

Specifications:

• Six Cylinder, 1832 CC

• 5 Speed Transmission

• Compression Ratio: 9.8:1

• Twin-spar Aluminum Frame

• Power: 118 HP @ 5500 RPM

• Torque: 167 Nm @ 4000 RPM

Dimensions & Weight:

• Length: 2635 mm

• Width: 945 mm

• Height: 1455 mm

• Wheelbase: 1692 mm

• Ground Clearance: 125 mm

• Dry Weight: 363 kg

Features Highlights:

• Fully-integrated Airbag

• Foot-warming System

• Electric Reverse System

• 150 Liters Luggage Space

• Five-position Heated Grips

• Antilock Braking System (ABS)

• Electronic Cruise-Control System

• Independently Adjustable Heated Seats

• 6 Speaker 80W Surround-Sound System

• iPod®, iPhone® or USB Stick Compatible

Honda Goldwing GL1800 Price (Ex.showroom, Delhi):

• Honda Goldwing (Airbag): Rs.31,50,000

• Honda Goldwing (40th Anniversary Edition): Rs.28,50,000
The regular version is offered in Pearl Glare White while the anniversary edition comes in dual tone candy prominence red color.

On this announcement Mr. Keita Muramatsu-President & CEO, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India, said, "We are excited to introduce one of the finest global offerings of Honda to India. We are celebrating 40 years of the Gold Wing and this model has given a new definition to touring. Ever since its introduction in 1975 the revolutionary Gold Wing has been the favourite of the touring enthusiast across the world. It was our customers' passion for adventure and traveling the open road that really defined the Gold Wing and has further, led us to introduce the same in India."

Speaking on the announcement, Mr. Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Vice President - Sales & Marketing, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India said, “Honda Gold Wing introduction to India is further to the overwhelming response it received at the Auto Expo 2014. Deemed as the ultimate pinnacle for tour motorcycling, Gold Wing is a machine with the power, refinement and reliability suited for road tours even at the most far-flung destinations in complete comfort. We believe Gold Wing will further contribute to the remarkably rising touring culture in India. In fact, we have recently made the first delivery of The Gold Wing Airbag at our exclusive Wing World in New Delhi.”
Honda Gold Wing-Dual Tone Candy Prominence Red.jpg

Honda Gold Wing-Pearl Glare White.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

hi Friends,

I have a very serious(which you may feel nonsense) doubt regarding its pricing[roll]

Couple of years back when the brand Honda launched Accord with 3.5L/3.0L V6 engine, the price was almost similar to this Honda Goldwing GL1800. Am I right?

Actually, Why does this motorbike costs close to the above mentioned car which has even more higher features and specifications.

Can somebody help me to clear my doubt?[confused]

Regards.,

hi Friends,

I have a very serious(which you may feel nonsense) doubt regarding its pricing[roll]

Couple of years back when the brand Honda launched Accord with 3.5L/3.0L V6 engine, the price was almost similar to this Honda Goldwing GL1800. Am I right?

Actually, Why does this motorbike costs close to the above mentioned car which has even more higher features and specifications.

Can somebody help me to clear my doubt?[confused]

Regards.,

Dear
once you see this iconic bike in the flesh, you will never ask this impertinent question
thanks
vinod

Top Bottom