Honda CB Twister

Thread Starter #1
Hi Team,

I owned Honda CB Twister on March 2012. My Battery got drained completely and I contacted local service engineer to recharge it. They said its completely got drained and unable to recharge.[confused]

May I know the warranty details for the battery or I need to purchase locally.

Appreciate your help.

Now a day almost all battery [dry battery] comes with at least 4 year warranty. In which first 24 months are for full replacement if the battery is not working properly. For next 24 month if the battery is needed to be replace then you will have to pay some amount [considering battery value has depreciated].

Few things to check before buying,

- Check the warranty card, there are 4-5 condition mention for almost every company.
- Check the regulator rectifier is working correctly, if it not then get replaced.
- Check exact current [amp] required for your bike and the new battery requires.
- Check the manufacturing date of battery, should be near to todays date [4- 5 month old is also fine]

Thread Starter #3
Is there any option to check my battery warrenty.

Where can I get replacement, do I need to contact My bike showroom or Battery manufacturer.

^^Check out in the ASS with battery warrenty card.

Most of the stock batteries of 2 wheelers have 1 year warrentee Except they provide higher varient of Amaron.
Is this dry/jel type or usual one ?usuall ones required battery water refill atleast once in 2 months and you may not done check up for couple of months and the battery water may be drained.It isbetter to go for a new jel typemaintenance free battery like Amaron with 1.5-5 years warrentee.

Top Bottom