Jap Partnership: TVS-Suzuki, Bajaj-Kawasaki, Hero-Honda

Which Indo-Japanese Partnership was the Best at the 90s ?

• Total voters
Thread Starter #1
Hi Guyz,Bharath here.I have this crazy question on the 90s.All these 3 Indian Companies had their partnership with various Japanese guys.Which was the Best Back then ? I am voting for the TVS-Suzuki.Just because they brought out the Ultimate RX Killer,The TVS Suzuki Shogun and the 2 stroke Mileage God,TVS Suzuki Samurai.Thank you

My vote will be for Bajaj-Kawasaki.

Still remembered the days when Bajaj was famous for Chetak and M80. After partnering with Kawasaki they have came up with models like Bajaj Wind 125, 4S Champion and Boxer. Again who will forget their amazing model "Hodibaba..." (Bajaj Caliber) and gearless entry of "Sunny". Again the low seating posture bikes named "Eliminator" came from this partnership.

Voted for all the 3 !
Actually,
Hero Honda bikes were mileage gods.
Bajaj Kawasaki bikes were Technology gods.
TVS Suzuki bikes were SPEED GODS !!![:D]

I guess, Hero Honda both compliment each other. I feel Hero Honda CD100 or SS something changed the 4S bike scenario in India in same way Maruti800 did.

And Splendor was as good as Zen. I used to say that Splendor is a two wheeled Zen - 100% perfect at their time.

Then would say Bajaj Kawaski - Their bike Bajaj 4S champion was also one of the great product but could not match the success of Hero Honda.

Hero-Honda
It was a grand success when they were together and managed to succeed even after they separated (when compared with other partnerships)

Top Bottom