TVS Motor Helps Kashmir Flood Victims

Thread Starter #1
Hey Guyz,This is Bharath.I was surfing on and I found this and I thought posting it here.Y'all know TVS Motor Right ? Well,They Are Joining Hands with Shri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute,Chennai To Provide Medical Help and Aid to all those people affected by the Floods at Jammu & Kashmir.They both are Sending 40 Highly Trained and Proffesional Doctors and Medicines worth Rs.30 Lakh.Meanwhile TVS Motor Itself Donates INR Rs.1 Crore to Them.

Here It Goes-

TVS Motor Company, through its Corporate Social Responsibility arm, Srinivasan Services Trust, has tied up with the Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute, Chennai to provide medical aid to the flood victims in Kashmir. While TVS Motor Company would provide medical aid worth Rs.1 crore, the institute will send 40 Specially Trained doctors and medicines worth Rs.30 lakhs.

“The situation in Kashmir is dire and people are in critical need of medical help. A threat of epidemic and outbreak of water borne diseases is imminent,” said Ashoke K Joshi, Chairman, Srinivasan Services Trust, in a statement. He added that the city of Srinagar and many other parts of Kashmir were inaccessible due to water logging.

Link Source: TVS Motor aid to flood victims | Business Line

My Opinion-Whoaa,I gotta tell you folks,Salute for this great initiative,I am so very Proud of being a Staunch TVS Fan.I salute TVS and Kudos to what they are doing.I also heard Mahindra is also donating INS Rs.2 Crores to them.Very good to see these 2 companies putting in a lot of CSRs!

Please post your Opinion.Thank you

Last edited:

Top Bottom