"Café Racer Inspired" Hero Splendor Pro Classic Launched

Re: Slightly Rugged Hero Passion Pro TR launched

Omg!! Just saw on rushlane, A cafe racer model from Hero called Splendor Pro Classic to be launched soon!!!! [frustration] Seriously, a 7 bhp "RACER" ?:help:
Voila!! One more 'new' model!![frustration]

Their R&D department is really doing a bit too good. I guess it's there for the guys who want RE cafe racer at one-fourth the price and one-fourth power.

Re: Slightly Rugged Hero Passion Pro TR Launched

Hero knows it is losing ground without the Honda patnership, so it is doing anything it can to stay at the top,

Cafe Racer?
Oh yeah! The engine is a trademark for racing[lol] and the old cafe racer look and the round headlights.
I am sure it is a HF dawn with modified seats!
People going to race with this cafe racer!
Maybe that chrome mugduard in front belongs to CD100.
I Want to give Hero an award! They are brilliant in copying others technology and styling features!
They also ruined their soft and comfortable seats!! :frustration:
But still, I love Hero (Honda) bikes!!!

Last edited:
Thread Starter #5

Cafe Racer?
Oh yeah! The engine is a trademark for racing[lol] and the old cafe racer look and the round headlights.
I am sure it is a HF dawn with modified seats!
People going to race with this cafe racer!
Maybe that chrome mugduard in front belongs to CD100.
I Want to give Hero an award! They are brilliant in copying others technology and styling features!
They also ruined their soft and comfortable seats!! :frustration:
But still, I love Hero (Honda) bikes!!!
Reminds me of chinese mobile phones replicating top brands [lol] i remember seeing NOKLA N series phones and SONI phones. Even remember seeing a chinese phone that looked exactly like nokia n8. So what chinese do to phones, Hero motorcorp does to bikes.AFAIK the cafe racer from RE which is more powerful and more aptly designed may not find many takers. i wonder what was going on the minds of guys at Hero when they even thought something like this [frustration]. Like u said, it can rightly be called HF DAWN facelift!!!

Re: "Café Racer Inspired" Hero Splendor Pro Classic Launch Soon

Soooo,
Where is the saree guard in the picture above?
Hero is known for thinking different!! An off-roader bike with saree guard and a classic bike without saree guard???????
The front drum brakes are the one that belongs to old Splendors and CD100s!!
I can't resist saying "Ada Paavi" !!

Last edited:

AMG

Suspended

Well the splendor classic, the new Enfield Continental GT and the Triumph bonneville T100 are all sold as single seater vehicles, and are hence exempted from saree guards.

Hi,
Even the front tyre grip type is similar to the Cafe racer model. Hero is thinking something unusual after coming out of Honda partnership.

Omg!! Just saw on rushlane, A cafe racer model from Hero called Splendor Pro Classic to be launched soon!!!! [frustration] Seriously, a 7 bhp "RACER" ?:help:
Oh my sweet jesus. A 7 BHP (GUYS 7 BHP!!!) cafe racer. I think engineers at Hero are smocking some different kind of weed. I really need those stuff [:D]

Actually their engineers are unable to create some true men's stuff in form of some good, powerful new engine. Hence they are now busy making cosmetic innovations with a hope that people may like the show more than go.

Actually their engineers are unable to create some true men's stuff in form of some good, powerful new engine. Hence they are now busy making cosmetic innovations with a hope that people may like the show more than go.
Can't the engineers plonk the Passion XPro's engine aka. Honda Dream series' engine?[anger]

Top Bottom