Honda Activa 125 VS Honda Aviator 110cc

Thread Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I am planing to add a new scooter to my garage but am confused between these two honda siblings.[confused]

Front telescopic suspensions are a must and it is the main reason for selecting the contenders.
And it must be a Honda(as i was a satisfied owner of Shine and aviator102cc).
I haven't driven the new 110cc scooters from honda and is yet to take a testdrive of new 125cc also,but it will be really useful if somebody here has their experience on both these scooters.
Does the 110cc engine has better pickup than previous 102cc engines? i have felt my aviator 102cc struggling during overtaking maneuvers.(but i really likes it design).If 110cc engine has better pickup(compared to 102cc) i am ready to take a new aviator110cc.

Any idea on the mileage of 125cc activa?

Which one should i pick(note:activa 125 deluxe is out of my budget)?Please advice..

Aviator 110 has better pickup than 102 cc.
Activa 125 has even better pickup than Aviator 110.
Activa 125 is for better pickup and has lesser mileage than any of the 110 CC Honda scooters and mileage vary between 43-47 kmpl depending on riding style.
Both have telescopic suspensions. So both has same characteristics.
What happened to your Honda Shine?? Its a good bike and keep it.

BTW, You can look at other scooters like Suzuki Let's, TVS Jupiter/Wego, Mahindra Rodeo RZ, etc.
Suzuki Let's has Good pickup and Power to weight ratio is extremely high! This has good fuel efficiency too. Features are on shortage in this scooter!
If you want features and good mileage, then go for Mahindra Rodeo RZ!
Want Good comfort? TVS Wego/Jupiter will do it!
Honda is only known for its bullet-proof engine.

However, All the best for your new ride!!!!!

Top Bottom