I am yet to register my discover 150s waiting for official launch to happen.
1. I see a promising FE. Yet to connect odometer but could see the fuel guague and the distance I covered.
2. It is not as heavy as pulsar 150cc so parking in tight spaces where lifting rear is easy.
3. The riding postion is great don't feel tired in long run.
4. I liked the way the bike sounds very smooth.
5. The suspension is a + point of this bike.
6. Pickup is great like pulsar 150cc
7. On slow moving traffic the bike handles and balance well.
8. Bajaj has improved a lot in fit and finish. I don't like discover by design but thus time they did we some work on 150s.
9. The bigger disc brake in front has a great bite.
10. Engine doesn't heat up like pulsar 150cc where it almost burn our foot on long run. Bajaj has worked on a better 150cc now.
1. The console is very dull in night. I feel like in golden days Bajaj chetak meter console.
2. Gear is all upwards so at stop and go traffic we always end in confusion. as I am used with pulsar.
3. Bajaj should improve more on gear shift I feel the same of pulsar.
4. No engine kill switch
5. Headlamp don't work like in pulsar. No direct battery connection but discover 125M has
6. Pilot lamp will glow only when engine is on