Honda CB Shine 2014 Edition

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Honda has announced the launch of CB Shine 2014 Edition. The refreshed CB Shine now comes in new standout graphics and two new colors: Pearl Amazing White and Dual Tone Red & Black. This is in addition to the existing Black, Geny Grey Metallic and Rebel Red Metallic colours. Price remains unaffected.
"CB Shine is the largest selling 125cc motorcycle in India. Acknowledging the evolving customer needs, Honda has regularly reinvented the model. Maintaining crisp power with time trusted Honda technology, the new style sheet will further up the style quotient of CB Shine and reaffirm it’s as a true Winners’ Choice,” said Mr. Y.S. Guleria, Vice President, Sales & Marketing, HMSI.

Since its launch in 2006, CB Shine has been the first choice of over 30 lac customers till date. Overtaking many pre-existing competition models of this segment, CB Shine has become ‘India’s all time highest selling 125cc motorcycle’. On the global platform too, CB Shine has raced ahead to become Honda Motor Company, Japan’s Number One selling motorcycle across Honda’s two-wheeler operations worldwide for the first time ending FY’13-14. The new CB Shine is available in 3 variants: Kick Drum Spoke, Self-Drum Alloy and Self Disc Alloy.
Honda CB Shine Specifications: Honda CB Shine Price, Specifications, Pictures

Honda-CB-Shine-1.jpg

Honda-CB-Shine-2.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Yes. I too agree. But at the same time Hero super splendour has also 4 gears and way too comfortable than Shine in higher RPM or above 65 km/hr.

Yes. I too agree. But at the same time Hero super splendour has also 4 gears and way too comfortable than Shine in higher RPM or above 65 km/hr.
I also owe splendor (2002).. but it has the major drawbacks. One is the head light and the other one is Back pain

AMG

Suspended
There are only two changes to the "facelift"

1: Tubeless tyres
2: New graphics.

I mean HeroMotoCorp did useless upgrades, but this takes lazy to an all new level.

I also owe splendor (2002).. but it has the major drawbacks. One is the head light and the other one is Back pain
I was talking about Super Splendour which is 125CC.

BTW Headlight of old splendour is bad but back pain? Splendour had the best shocks at that time.

New Honda CB Shine To Get ESP Stop-Start Technology

Honda as of late has been relatively quiet as compared to its rivals in the two-wheeler segment, in terms of product launches and upgrades. Latest action from the manufacturer came a couple of months back at a press conference, when Honda launched some visually enhanced versions of its top-selling models. One such motorcycle that was upgraded was the CB Shine, which also got a new feature called combi-brake system. It now seems that Honda will be giving this particular motorcycle another new feature known as Enhanced Smart Power (ESP). With the new ESP technology, the Honda CB Shine will offer much better fuel economy figures along with more power and torque.

The ESP technology is somewhat similar to the Hero Splendor iSmart’s i3S (Idle Stop-Start System), which shuts the engine when idling and turns it on when you want to move ahead. But Honda claims that ESP is better in regards that it has better hardware. Honda is working on upgrading its lineup with the new ESP technology in India, much like what Hero is planning to do with the i3S (with the Splendor series). Currently, the technology is featured in the new Vario Techno 125, which is sold in Asian countries. The Aviator might be the first Honda scooter to get ESP technology in India while for motorcycles, it would be the CB Shine.

The upcoming CB Shine is expected to be called Honda CB Shine SP, where SP stands for smart power. It will be powered by the same 125cc engine that produces 10.6 PS of power and 10.54 Nm of torque, but power figures are likely to change for the better. The transmission is also likely to undergo many improvements that will result in lower emissions and higher fuel economy. The CB Shine SP could further receive a few visual upgrades on its headlamp, fuel tank, side panels and might also get a new tail lamp. Please note that all these changes are still speculative at the moment.

New Honda CB Shine To Get ESP Stop-Start Technology | MotorBeam – Indian Car Bike News & Reviews

Attachments

ESP is somewhat different than i3S,
If you come to neutral (from any gear), bike switches OFF, this is i3S,
If engine comes to idling RPM, bike switches OFF, this is ESP.
Am I right?

What's the concept of Slow speed adjustment in 2 wheelers.
Heard from a friend who reported vehicle stalling when speed reduces.
He told slow speed adjustment was done.
Does anyone know what is done?

Idling is set low, that's all.
If idling is set high and the vehicle still stalls, then there is some other problem in fuel system like clogged filter, lean mixture, etc.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Buddies,

Honda 2 Wheeler shall be launching the updated version of the CB Shine Motorcycle called "CB Shine SP" in 125cc engine spec on November 19th 2015.

Honda-CB-Shine-SP.jpg

link

Regards

Akash

Top Bottom