Royal Enfield Bullet Classic Desert Storm vs Cafe Racer GT

Thread Starter #1
Hello friends!
Which one is a better bike? A Bullet Classic Desert Storm or the new GT?
Personally,i like the Desert Storm better.Please suggest.

Both are good but the preferance differs according to the purpose

let us know your purpose (driving terrain, kms you drive a day, will you go solo or with pillon, etc...P

Thread Starter #3
I drive around 50-60 kms daily..so I would like to go for a bike which is more comfortable for longer riding hours as you know how Indian roads are.I mostly go solo.

I drive around 50-60 kms daily..so I would like to go for a bike which is more comfortable for longer riding hours as you know how Indian roads are.I mostly go solo.
A well known donkey is better than a unknown horse

Bullet Classic is in market since years and its thing that manages well in city conditions,

Cafe racer is new, being it as a car or bike even after testing it for several years many niggles will be visible only after we used it, also it seems cafe racer riding position is not a relaxed one ( i felt it is sporty)

Riders position on thunderbird is comfortable and relaxed position, you can check that too...

That's true the purpose will decide the bike to be chosen.

Both bike has different styling and meant for different purpose. Well if you look at the technical data both has little difference; GT is little more powerful than CLASSIC. Well that is reflected while driving. GT is more over a city ride bike and has sporty stance, whereas CLASSIC is built for some adventurous ride.

Both bikes can be used for pillion riding. The rear seats is available in showroom as an accessories.

If you are not a heavy built person with strong arms than at higher speed you may loose confidence in case of CLASSIC; although CLASSIC is meant to built for so called "ROYAL" riding, so for normal speeds this bike is best.

In case of GT the seating position is moreover like a sports bike, so at high speed you are lean to the aerodynamics of the bike.

Top Bottom