Count The No. of Yamaha RX in TAI

How many RX bike do you own currently?

• Total voters
Thread Starter #1
I hope Yamaha RX series is one of the dream bike for many of us (may be all of us)
And being a proud owner of 2 RXs, curious to know how many TAI members own one.

Starting from my garage,
1) 1998 Yamaha RX135
2) 1997 Yamaha RXG

Please use the Poll option to specify the number of RXs you own.

Last edited:
Have ridden various RX series a lot but somehow never got around to owning one. The original RX100 was the best in my opinion. The later cat-con equipped models could never match the charm of the RX100.

I am keeping my eyes open for one; a RX100 with clip ons, an expansion chamber, a flat seat, bobbed tail, twin meters, and a cafe racer tank. Three cheers for two stroke[clap]!!

I hope Yamaha RX series is one of the dream bike for many of us (may be all of us)
Sorry to spoil the party I never loved the rx dont know why (but liked it )but it felt tiny for me .:sorry:
But liked the max100r (not the ax100r )that too very much! (still in love with it especially the red ones but never owned one)
had done a very long run in my BIL's bike . I had no bike that time [cry].

so should add one more poll .

Last edited:
Thread Starter #7
On the way to home from garage..[drive][drive] with chamber fitted RX-100 1988...
Congrats man. Vote the poll.
Do post a snap.

Sorry to spoil the party I never loved the rx dont know why (but liked it )but it felt tiny for me .:sorry:
But liked the max100r
I had 2 Max 100R in past, both are from TVS. I wish I had one from Suzuki

I had 2 Max 100R in past, both are from TVS. I wish I had one from Suzuki
Buddy you had 2 RX and two max100R [anger] I envy you buddy .
I never had a chance to own two wheelers at that time because can't afford one [frustration]
But use to travel a lot in bikes cause I am a good rider and many of my relatives & friends liked my company for long rides .
My first ride of my life is my Suzuki Fiero and it is still with me for more than a decade.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am waiting to turn 18 to treat myself with a cherry red RX100. Will buy it from some known person. I don't know but I envy anyone who has a RX, whatever may be the condition of the bike from trashed up to restored-like-new condition, I envy them! Still that 2stroke baby-engine's exhaust note is better than most bikes today (no offence to anyone, that's my thought[;)]).

Top Bottom