Bajaj: Auto Expo 2014 Coverage

Vibhor, details about the new pulsar series?
Loved this U car concept, also when would we see those RE 600 incabin auto's officially launched and on the roads?

They are not, i guess there was some article as well as the interview where they said as of now the project is on hold.Will try to find out that article.

They are not, i guess there was some article as well as the interview where they said as of now the project is on hold.Will try to find out that article.
Then what is the purpose of showcasing the cars again in Auto Expo 2014 since they could not launch in last two years (2012-14).

Lets not get carried away. Concept cars are not a promise. Concept cars are like an instrument to gauge public reaction to the design/technology which is likely to end up in production in future.

Eg: TATAs display had a car (looking like a MPV) under connectnext banner. TATA displayed the future of their in-car infotainment/connectivity. That car will never end up in production. If people, in couple of years, say TATA dint launch that concept will it be TATAs fault?

U-car is an interesting concept. But India is not a market for such vehicles. Europe is. Is bajaj eying europes quadricycle market?

Hi,
I can say Bajaj is one of the great indian bike Manufacturer. They are updating with some futuristic designs in the Indian biking Scene.
Bikes which were Showcased was really updated with Latest Methodologies. Body curves, Riding Positions, Look and feel with very different models is really a plus for them.
I hope many people were looking forward for the Price of the bikes.

Top Bottom