Originally Posted by kondrakalyan
i recently purchased yamaha rx135, i need to clarify few thing which follows like
1) will rx 100 silencer is suitable to rx135?if so, does it have any effect on mileage ?
2) what is the best suitable silencer for rx135?
3) How to increase rx135 mileage?
Congrats on the RX purchase. To answer your queries,
1) You haven't mentioned if it is 4S/5S. You can use RX100 complete silencer assembly in RX135. The only difference between RX135 & RX100 silencer assembly is the inner core.
2) Original RX135 silencer is the best bet
3) What is current mileage that you get? and how much do you expect to increase? Sam explained the best practice for better mileage.
RX135 can be tuned to get mileage as much as 52kmpl, but running the engine on too much lean air-fuel ratio will harm the engine. For a better engine life and average Fun to drive experience don't expect anything more than 40kmpl.
PS: Please start your ownership review thread as well as post the snaps of the beast.