Originally Posted by rahulbhosle
Thanks for the prompt reply. I will enquire about the discover switches. Also, could you shed some light on the pulsar switches + BCM way?
Parts u need.
1. Right side & left side switches of UG4
2. BCM of the same model
3. A small horn relay Mounting
1. The pulsar switches have the locating nocthes on the upper side unlike bullet switches which have them in the lower side. You need to drill a 4 mm hole on either side to fit the switches
2. The BCM can be mounted by cable ties, near the RR unit behind the no plate Electrical connections
1. BCM has 4 connectors. 2 are occupied by the switches. 1 of the free connectors is for the blinker auto cut off position sensor. The connector with red wires are for the high and low beam. Download a pulsar 220 workshop manual and locate the wires for blinkers, key ON, ground & direct connection to battery. Complete the circuit with the corresponding wires in your bullet
2. The BCM needs rpm input. Otherwise the headlights will turn off in 5 seconds. So tap a wire from the white wire of your ignition coil and feed it to the tacho input though the relay. Do the connections such that the rpm input is cutoff while you press the start button of selfstart.
All might sound like a nightmare, but with a Pulsar wring diagram things are far simpler. A 3 hour job probably.
Else you may come down to pune over a weekend, we can sit together and fix it up. No need to bring the C500. Come by bus.