TVS Jupiter - My New Whity

Thread Starter #1
After a lot of deli-ma reading reviews finally settled for TVS scooter.
went to the showroom for a TD , took TD for Jupiter and liked it immediately.
The main reason for JUPITER
1. I like TVS from the beginning & have owned on bike before.
2. I liked its over all body
3. Broad seat as we all are very healthy.
4. Big alloy wheels compared to other scooters
5. The ride quality is also very good compared to activa ( my cousin was insisting on activa)
6. It also has two drive mode indicators: Green- economy red- power
7. Also provides low fuel warning

The on road price quoted was 52802/=
including all accessories.
I had to pay for leg stand (left side) the company does not provide
600/=

paid the booking amount of 5000.00
chose grey color.

Started the loan procedure took loan from TVS FINANCE, it went smoothly.
Now the loan break up.
total cost 52802
down payment 20813
EMI 1988 X 22=43736

final cost: 64549.00

initially had selected grey color but had to settle for white as grey was not available even after waiting for 2 months.

But white looks whity...... :)

Pictures taken on delivery day; more to come.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread now live from tip section. Thanks for sharing and all the best with your new ride.

Last edited:
The main reason for JUPITER
1. I like TVS from the beginning & have owned on bike before.
Jai Hind!![clap]
2. I liked its over all body
Its built like Saboo in Chacha Chaudhary comics. Incidentally, Saboo had come to Earth from the planet Jupiter:biggrin:.
3. Broad seat as we all are very healthy.
Touchwood.
4. Big alloy wheels compared to other scooters.
True. This scooter is pure value for money.
5. The ride quality is also very good compared to activa ( my cousin was insisting on activa)
Has to be. Big wheels + telescopic front shocks. Keep the air pressure in the tyres as per the manual though - roadside shops almost always overfill the tyres when left to their own devices. Buy a pocket tyre pressure gauge - Rs 150.
6. It also has two drive mode indicators: Green- economy red- power.
Not quite Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde but anyways, go green.
7. Also provides low fuel warning.
Ouch!!
The on road price quoted was 52802/=
including all accessories.
Someone paid upwards on Rs. 60000 for a disc brake equipped Wego (at Bangalore though). Cool price. http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/two-wheels/15784-bought-tvs-wego-disk-brakes.html
Paid the booking amount of 5000.00
chose grey colour. Initially had selected grey color but had to settle for white as grey was not available even after waiting for 2 months.
Jupiter looks best in THAT Batman grey.
white looks whity...... :)
:agree: White looks whity. Black looks blacky. Grey looks Greyey.
Pictures taken on delivery day
Follow these tips:http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...4-bought-tvs-wego-disk-brakes.html#post354623

Many congratulations for your new ride, but as pointed out on other thread, please remove those steel decals to have a decent look of the scooter.

Congrats dude. By the way do update us about Kitna Deti hey - FE the most ask question in Automotive industry.

Congratulations on your new ride.

It sure looks very promising and can give a stiff competition to it's rivals, specially the Activa, which I feel the new gen Activa looks very feminine IMO.

Your review was short and sweet. May be if you can elaborate as to which other two wheelers did you shortlist before finalizing on Jupiter.

Thread Starter #11
Jai Hind!![clap]

Its built like Saboo in Chacha Chaudhary comics. Incidentally, Saboo had come to Earth from the planet Jupiter:biggrin:.

Touchwood.

True. This scooter is pure value for money.

Has to be. Big wheels + telescopic front shocks. Keep the air pressure in the tyres as per the manual though - roadside shops almost always overfill the tyres when left to their own devices. Buy a pocket tyre pressure gauge - Rs 150.

Not quite Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde but anyways, go green.

Someone paid upwards on Rs. 60000 for a disc brake equipped Wego (at Bangalore though). Cool price. http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/two-wheels/15784-bought-tvs-wego-disk-brakes.html

Jupiter looks best in THAT Batman grey.

White looks whity. Black looks blacky. Grey looks Greyey.

Follow these tips:http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...4-bought-tvs-wego-disk-brakes.html#post354623
Thank you , have gone through Ram sirs wego thread and read all your suggestions

Congrats and have a quick Zippy experience with the biggest of planets! [;)]
Thank you DJ Bro.

Hi,
Congratulations on your New Scooter. Ride Safe.
Thank you Ambylovers

Many congratulations for your new ride, but as pointed out on other thread, please remove those steel decals to have a decent look of the scooter.
Gurrala74 thank you for your wishes, will be removing them soon.

Congrats dude. By the way do update us about Kitna Deti hey - FE the most ask question in Automotive industry.
Thank you for your wishes, will let you know the fe as soon as I go for refill

Congratulation on your new ride .Drive Safely
Thank you Ankit

Congratulations on your new ride.

It sure looks very promising and can give a stiff competition to it's rivals, specially the Activa, which I feel the new gen Activa looks very feminine IMO.

Your review was short and sweet. May be if you can elaborate as to which other two wheelers did you shortlist before finalizing on Jupiter.
Thank you for your wishes silverxnano.

The sales here are also looking good they are already having waiting period of 2 months.

will be write the reason for finalizing Jupiter soon

Jayesh, congratulations for the new bike. And white color looks really good[clap].

There is a vast difference in price between these two states, may be, tax and other duties. If you get time, just find out the on road price with accessories for Wego with DB, its just just for comparison purpose between these two states.

Thread Starter #13
Jayesh, congratulations for the new bike. And white color looks really good[clap].

There is a vast difference in price between these two states, may be, tax and other duties. If you get time, just find out the on road price with accessories for Wego with DB, its just just for comparison purpose between these two states.
Thank you for your wishes Ram sir.
I inquired for the price of WEGO DB, Its 57500/800 on road here in jamnagar.

Thread Starter #15
what is the fuel economy you are getting?
Cant say any thing now pravin, as the scooter is used by my daughter to go to tutions and have not refilled the vehicle .
Will let you know as soon as i go for a refuel.
The company claims around 62 , so I should get around 50/55.

Top Bottom