Hyosung GT250 R LE Signature Edition Launched

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
To mark first anniversary of HY Ryders club, Hyosung has launched GT250R LE Signature Edition:

> Priced at Rs.2,97,000 (Ex.showroom, Pune)

> Available in Hurricane Yellow. Only 50 to be made.

> Each unit will have signature of their respective owners.

> Also available along is exclusive branded merchandise.

> On sale now through select dealerships of DSK Hyosung in India.
Shirish Kulkarni said:
‘Driven by popular demand from our discerning customers, we decided to introduce this signature edition of the GT250 R. What better way to introduce this faired beast than the 1st anniversary of our exclusive superbike club the HyRyders. We are overwhelmed by the support shown by the owners club, and are committed to delivering maximum value and excitement for them in the years to come.’
Pic 1.jpg

Pic 2.JPG

Drive Safe,
350Z

One question - who will buy this when even the 'un-signatured' versions are not selling?

Kulkarni sahab, wake up - The CBR 250 is 1 lakh rupees cheaper, the KTM 390 is 1.xx lakh rupees cheaper, and the Ninja 300 is just 0.5 lakh rupees more than this. I'd rather put my signature on either of these motorcycles than on your Hyosung.

One question - who will buy this when even the 'un-signatured' versions are not selling?

Kulkarni sahab, wake up - The CBR 250 is 1 lakh rupees cheaper, the KTM 390 is 1.xx lakh rupees cheaper, and the Ninja 300 is just 0.5 lakh rupees more than this. I'd rather put my signature on either of these motorcycles than on your Hyosung.
To be very honest, I don't like to display my signature in public for various security reasons. Any other identity too.

To be very honest, I don't like to display my signature in public for various security reasons. Any other identity too.
Signature or no signature, this gimmick looks more like a bid to clear the unsold 2013 inventory. I don't get why :help: any discerning motorcyclist who could afford to spend more than Rs. 3 lakh on his steed would buy this over the Ninja/CBR/KTM 390.

Hyosung GT250 R has 1 or 2 cylinder engine ?
If I am not wrong RE /Ninja/CBR/KTM 390 are 1 cylinder engine.

If I will go for a 250 then I will choose one from reputed brand not from Hyosung.

Hyosung GT250 R has 1 or 2 cylinder engine ?
If I am not wrong RE /Ninja/CBR/KTM 390 are 1 cylinder engine.

If I will go for a 250 then I will choose one from reputed brand not from Hyosung.
GT 250R is a V-twin.

Ninja 250/300 is a V-twin.

KTM, CBR, and Royal Enfield are all single cylinder machines.

I dont find anything special in this bike except its big macho looks and exhaust sound. No offense to bike owners though. Atleast power bump to 32-35 hp would have helped a little[roll].

Top Bottom