I have a Pulsar 220 (Black), Dec 2010 Model. It has covered 22000 (approx) on odo and is running fine except few niggles which I want to share and resolve here.
1. My low beam is not working now. not sure if the bulb is gone or there some issue with wiring. Local mechanic said bulb issue but not sure. I could feel the pain in commuters coming in opposite direction.
2. The RC smart card top area (registration Number and Chasis number is gone). My name is visible though. I need to get it replaced asap
as i dont think traffic police will find it convincing enough.
3. I have not changed anything in the stock bike except the battery which i replaced last month. I need to change the air filter first. In my previous bike i used the KnN filter and want to go with that only. Suggestion for the model number for 220 please.
4. Do i need to replace the chain as I read somewhere that 220 chain need to be replaced after 18K-20K. I dont want the bike to break in mid of some trip.
5. Due to constant use of high beam (Last 1 year) and my laziness totally responsible for not getting it fixed, my head unit glass just infront of High beam has got a small crack. How much is total cost of the unit. Or can i get just the glass changed.
Request all bike/pulsar enthusiast to pour in idea. Also I live in Pune. Any good mechanic around as I dont trust the bajaj guys.