Bajaj Classic SL Scooter Handle Problem

Thread Starter #1
Hi Guys!

I have a bajaj classic SL scooter. I am facing a problem with the scooter the clutch side of the handle it is loose that means we can move the side a little bit up down.

On the other hand the race side is stable.

Asked the mechanic from which I get it serviced he is mentioning that if we have to remove the problem there is no other solution other than to replace the full handle[frustration].

I am sure there must be some other way one of my friend suggested that there is some bearing type of thing and that needs to be replaced.

Some inputs will help me to make sure that my friend or the mechanic is correct on this part!

Bajaj Classic SL, yeah!! Rode it a few times and absolutely loved it.

The problem seems to be a worn out T clamp/T bar bearing. Please have it looked into. Will not cost you much. If it doesn't work out this way then you have to replace the handle.

Thread Starter #3
Bajaj Classic SL, yeah!! Rode it a few times and absolutely loved it.

The problem seems to be a worn out T clamp/T bar bearing. Please have it looked into. Will not cost you much. If it doesn't work out this way then you have to replace the handle.
I too love it have done sometimes even upto 230 kms a day on it

Till now the scooter's done about 55000 kms. Got its clutch plates replaced some time ago.
Will get it checked with some other mechanic.

Top Bottom