Mud Flaps for Pulsar 150

Thread Starter #1
Dear All

I am having a Pulsar 150 bike. I am facing more difficulties during rainy season at Chennai. All are the road side waters are in my pants and shoes. Is there any solution for this? I checked with few local mechanics they said no options for this. Appreciate your reply

Last edited by a moderator:
In Mumbai I have seen motorcycles having the kind of mudflaps attached to the crash guard and they sell this for few bucks on roads during monsoon season. I have never seen anything like this in Chennai as it hardly rains here. :D

Image:

2013-06-16T101108Z_1255758538_GM1E96G1EF601_RTRMADP_3_INDIA-MONSOON.JPG

Pic courtesy: Google image search

Dear All

I am having a Pulsar 150 bike. I am facing more difficulties during rainy season at Chennai. All are the road side waters are in my pants and shoes. Is there any solution for this? I checked with few local mechanics they said no options for this. Appreciate your reply

The real culprit here is front tyres. The threads are in a way that it throws everything in its way to engine bay and our pants and shoes.

the only way to get rid of this to put your legs on the crash bar.there are some neat flaps that could be attached to the front mudguard.u could try it and really cheap too

@neelkanth-i prefer to be worst one of ways ideas to avoid the dirt.those mats stay like shields and don't let air come in contact with engine.this will definitely not allow the engine to cool.

the only way to get rid of this to put your legs on the crash bar.there are some neat flaps that could be attached to the front mudguard.u could try it and really cheap too

@neelkanth-i prefer to be worst one of ways ideas to avoid the dirt.those mats stay like shields and don't let air come in contact with engine.this will definitely not allow the engine to cool.
Yes that is correct but that is what I have seen in Mumbai even though it may not be the correct way to do it.

Top Bottom