I'm a Skinny Guy. Would Unicorn Suit Me?

Thread Starter #1
Hi There -

Hope you are all doing good. Planning to buy my first motorcycle. I am a skinny guy (weight around only 60-65 kg and height of 5' 9") . I am so obsessed with Unicorn. Though it is heavy, I have heard the ride is smooth and steady, which is the best thing I like about this bike. Added to the reliability of Honda :-)

I myself am not much experienced in the motorcycle segment. I have few questions to help me understand if my choice is better than the other bikes in the same category

1. For my height and weight, would I be able to handle this beast with ease? If there are other people out there like me, please spend a minute to let me know [:)]
2. If so, what other things than test driving should I try out to decide if this bike is my best pal :-). I know Shine would be a lighter counterpart, but there seem to be other problems with it like vibration at higher speeds

Any responses are greatly appreciated

Thanks,
Krishna

Why not, I do not see any problem. People with your build also rides Bullet and handle also well. Company do lot of R&D before releasing model. Do you think they do not test these test case also. Go ahead with your purchase any bike of your choice.

Top Bottom