Royal Enfield Flags Off ‘Himalayan Odyssey’ – 10th Edition

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Himalayan Odyssey is an initiative by Royal Enfield that unites likeminded Royal Enfield owners to fulfill their dreams of conquering through Ladakh in their own rides. Since 2013 marks a decade of this rally, a total of 100 riders from across the nation have took part to travel a distance of 2,700 Kms to Khardung La (18,365 ft above sea level – Highest motor able road in the world). To make the event more exciting, the rally has been divided in two seperate groups that will travel through different pre-defined routes.
Shaji Koshy said:
The Royal Enfield Himalayan Odyssey is the ultimate motorcycling adventure that unites the rider with the bike and the terrain to create an experience of a lifetime. It is this love of pure unadulterated motorcycling that brings the riders together from all over the world and bond over their common passion of riding on a Royal Enfield to the Himalayas. In our 10th year now, this ride has only become bigger and better with a record number of 100 riders riding together to Ladakh on their Royal Enfields.
PS: Visit the official website for more details: Royal Enfield Himalayan Odyssey.

Itinerary.jpg

Royal Enfield_Himalayan Odyssey_India Gate (8).jpg

Royal Enfield_Himalayan Odyssey_India Gate (1).jpg

Royal Enfield_Himalayan Odyssey_India Gate (3).jpg

Royal Enfield_Himalayan Odyssey_India Gate (6).jpg

Royal Enfield_Himalayan Odyssey_India Gate (7).jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

The convoy around the India gate look fabulous. I like to do this trip atleast once and its my long pending dream.
I wish all the best for all the riders. Happy Thumping.... [clap]

Top Bottom