Frank Welcome to TAI
could you please mention your requirements specifically, like what mileage you expecting? where you going to use bike more? city/Highway?looking for a comfortable travel or a sporty seat position? what is your height?How much is your average monthly running?Budget?
I had used 125cc bikes itself more than 1lakh Km and earlier i had owned & used gladiator around 78 K km and sold.Also experience with the HH super splendor(glamor same engine), Suzuki Zeus(Same sling shot engine), Bajaj Discover 125 DTsi, H shine.
1. gladiator- performance bike in the segment,but not expect more than 45 KMPl.
- bad quality materials
- thin alloy.
- low resale value
- initial pick up not good, feel stressed with pillion
+ Good engine.last more than 100k Km without any problem.
+ great looks, good meter console including rpm,speed,& Fuel meters.
+ good top end speed
- Same 100cc body(dream Yuga/dream Neo)
- thin tires
- Old model
- 5th gear missing really.at 80km/hr, engine feel like it will blast anytime.
+ constant milage950-55kmpl)
+ good initial pick up, don't feel stressed with pillion
+ good resale
3. Discover ST
- No experience with new discover ST,but done lot of long trips with old discover 125 Dtsi,a better bike than pulsar 150.good pick up & milage.Engine lasted really long.cannpt compare with other bajaj engines at that time.
4 HH super splendor/glamor
- Engine reliablity(expect oil burning anytime)
+ comfortable riding
+good resale( engine condition?)
5. Suzuki sling shot
-less initial pick up
- low resale value
+Bullet proof engine.Really lasts long.(One of my friend has a 2007 january model zeus.His daily run is around 150-200km.he still using it without a clutch change)
waiting to know your requirements for suggesting one. my personal suggestion is either go for 100cc, for mileage, or go for 150cc for power.