Unavailablity of Avenger Tyre Tube.

Thread Starter #1
Hey guys, I want rear tyre's tube of Bajaj Avenger with size "130/90-15". I have tried in almost complete Himachal, Dehradun, Ambala, Yamunanagar, Chandigarh, PKL, some shops at Delhi, but it is not available anywhere. Please help. [frustration]

Hey guys, I want rear tyre's tube of Bajaj Avenger with size "130/90-15". I have tried in almost complete Himachal, Dehradun, Ambala, Yamunanagar, Chandigarh, PKL, some shops at Delhi, but it is not available anywhere. Please help. [frustration]
Try ebay or some other online sites i think you will find some dealer who sell's online or else my friend runs mrf dealership in Bhiwandi(mumbai) if nothing works i will ask him if he can ship tube to your place.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is really pathetic thing, even I tried searching but not successful, just visit any bajaj showroom and ask them

The ASS should be able to help you out on this, or write in a mail to MRF who can guide you to their partners in and around your city.

Thread Starter #5
Try ebay or some other online sites i think you will find some dealer who sell's online or else my friend runs mrf dealership in Bhiwandi(mumbai) if nothing works i will ask him if he can ship tube to your place.
Even tried online, no where. actually I don't find any online seller for tyre tubes. Please ask your friend it will be great for me. Thanks a lot. [clap]

Thread Starter #6
The ASS should be able to help you out on this, or write in a mail to MRF who can guide you to their partners in and around your city.
ASS of bajaj says they can't help in it, I even wrote to the MRF via their website two times, but they don't even bother to reply to my mails. [frustration][:D]

@ssignlanhn

That is really ridiculous, how come Bajaj get away like that for one of their costliest bike. You can put up a case saying non availability of spares of the vehicle, they should find a solution for this problem.

Do any other member there on our forum who uses this bike ?? who can help singlanhn

Luckily my tyres when i was using Avenger for almost 2 Years ! Or else, i also might have faced the same issues. If you want, i can check with local dealers in Bangalore.

Oops. I meant 'Luckily nothing happened to my tyres' ("Nothing happened to" seems missing in my previous post). Sorry.

@ Thread Starter,
If you dont get it, someone from Bangalore can help you by procuring and sending thru courier (if No other options works out)

@visran,
Thanks. Everything related to vehicles should be available in JC Road right? [:)]

Thread Starter #14
I don;t want the tyre as they are new, tube got damaged as I was left with no other option than to drive it with puncture. So, need only the tube.

wait i'll mail the bajaj regarding this and let c what they say.

@all thank you guys for your support.

Hi Guys,

Recently first time my bike got punctured and it was a pain for me , my whole day got spoil in search of tube , i have covered more than 50 dealers, sub dealers and finally I purchased 4 rear bike tube as a spare . If you required avenger rear tyre tube let me know .

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom