Need Help To Buy a Sporty Looking Bike

Thread Starter #1
Hi All,

I'm stuck with lot options we have in market now.
I had my FZS earlier which was giving 25KMPL, desparetley i sold it out.
Now im looking for a bike good looking and fair mileage in a budget of 80-85k

I have Pulsar 150 cc and Unicorn in my mind, need advises on the same. By the way im a guy with 5.6 height, can go for very height bikes like CBZ,Karizma or pulsar 200NS

Thanks,
Ramesh

Welcome to TAI,

if its pulsar 150cc or unicorn i would go with unicorn.A perfect bike for every best FE of 50-55kmpl of it class.good looks but not as manly as the pulsar.have driven both of them.compare a 5-8 yr old pulsar and unicorn you will be amazed of its quality.Unicorn has a very low maintenance cost too.I think it will also be fair for your height.CBZ is a good choice too but haven't experienced the bike yet so can't suggest that sorry

for better refined results

please provide your average kms usage.
look or quality,etc

Look at KTM DUKE for sporty look. If you are young, this may look good on you. Somehow I like the look of Bajaj Avenger. It is a kind of Cruiser look.

Look at KTM DUKE for sporty look. If you are young, this may look good on you. Somehow I like the look of Bajaj Avenger. It is a kind of Cruiser look.
Bro his budget is around 85K. i dont think 1.30L is in his budget
Get Apache RTR 180ABS in your budget

If performance is your main requirement along with a fair mileage figures then look no where beyond Pulsar & Apache

Warm welcome to TAI.

For best performance and mileage Apache will be the good choice. It will be within the budget too.

Looking at your requirements i would say Pulsar 150 is the way to go. Very good rough and tough bike with good performance.

And i guess you can look for Pulsar 180 as well, it will probably fall in your budget.

Please do not go for 150, in the case you are selecting Pulsar. Go for 180 or extend the budget select 220. Same in the case of Apache, go for top end Apache 180 with rear disc and ABS.Karizma is an other option. I think all these bikes come under 90K Rs.

In the case of 150 cc bikes, all other 150 cc bikes are way ahead of pulsar & Apache in riding comforts and long lasting.

Last edited:

Top Bottom