Riding The Legend - Yamaha RD350

Thread Starter #1
recently i drove my friend's rd 350.it was a fantastic experience ,a trip down the memory line.
my friend bought the fully restored rd for a skyhigh 2lakh.
it remainded me of my first love the rx.the rd is still the most idolised bike in kerala even surpassing bullets.this old 2stroker simply outruns the p220,the ktm etc
It can hold its own even with a ninja 250.if 2 strokes were around today pulsers,ktm,apache would be commuter bikes.the rd is the greatest performance bike prosuxed in india.

Thread Starter #2
Re: riding the legend,rd350

Do the four strokes of today look a bit without character compared to the hara kiri style of two strokes?

There is an RD350 in kollam?!?!?!? :o Damn. How come I never get to see any of these? I saw one in tvm last week and I was almost practically drooling all over it. What a beauty it was.

recently i rode an FZ16 and made the same comment that riding a 2stroke gives an adrenaline rush entirely different from the 4 stroke ones. even the puny 100 cc suzuki samurai was a class apart. the yamaha rx 350 was idolised by us during that time.

Anil How about starting a ownership review of your RD - I for one would love to be hooked on to it!

Hi,
Its a fantastic machine from Yamaha. One of my friend too owns one and he never allows anyone to ride. One of great RD350 Fan. Weekly thrice he comes to office in that and it really rocks the parking lot.

Hi,
Its a fantastic machine from Yamaha. One of my friend too owns one and he never allows anyone to ride. One of great RD350 Fan. Weekly thrice he comes to office in that and it really rocks the parking lot.
completely agree man..I also saw videos in a couple of RD 350 groups on Facebook...and the thrill to ride one would be so freakin amazing man.. I wish I could ride one..

Top Bottom