Originally Posted by slashinv
Hello Friends - do you have any specific PDI list/advise for buying a used bike/scooter ? thanks in advanced
Apart from all points mentioned on page 1 of this thread, check for the following:
1. Registration papers (how many number of owners, date of manufacture, registration validity, etc.)
2. Insurance papers (any previous accident claim, insurance validity, type of insurance [comprehensive/third party], etc.)
3. Service booklet (whether the vehicel has been serviced regularly)
4. Hypothecation documents, if any.
5. Get the vehicle examined by a good mechanic/at the authorized service centre. This way you will be made aware of the condition of the vehicle at a nominal fee.