Honda Unicorn Dazzler. Any Facelift Coming?

Thread Starter #1
Today I visited both of two Honda dealership in my town and both of them don't have any stock and booking period minimum two months. By searching online seems like Honda sending less vehicles from factory. Anyone know Honda planning a 2013 facelift for Honda Unicorn Dazzler ?

AMG

Suspended
Dazzler is a bike anyhow.

Do yourself a favour. Buy something else.

Last edited by a moderator:
vinayan, honda killed their own product by launching dazzler, older unicorn was doing pretty good and was selling in very decent numbers but then it all went down south with the launch of dazzler,more pricier,uncomfortable seating position.If its not about a die hard honda fan choose some other bike, no plans for honda to launch any facelift as already their current model isnt selling and now honda is looking more into its gearless scooters market.

Thread Starter #5
Thanks everyone , am planning to get one bike with following features

Rear disc brake
Mono suspension
Fuel efficient and reliable engine
Less visit to service center and less maintenance cost

Vinayan, You won't get all this in a single bike in India, though you can try the below mentioned models

1. Pulsar 200 NS (not sure about the fuel efficiency & reliability)

2. Apache 160/180 ( Mono shock missing & Vibrations present)

3. Hero Extreme/ Hunk (Mono Shock missing.Milage-40-45 KMPL)

4. Honda CB unicorn (Rear Disc missing. Old design)

5. Suzuki GS 150 R ( Mono Shock & Rear disc missing.Fuel efficient and reliable engine
Less visit to service center and less maintenance cost)

I am using GS150 R, which feels very comfortable for me and never faced any problem. I had crossed 42000K. I had never visited Service center except for services and that too till 28K km.later Myself doing the oil change and the chain tightening. Except the Air & Oil filter, nothing i changed. Still using the MRF stock tires and chain sprocket. No issues faced, not a puncture too.It is really a good quality product. I use the bike for my office commute, daily 70 km in NH. Mostly i'll ride above 75 km/hr in 6th gear and still i am getting above 50 km/ltr

Last edited:
Thread Starter #7
Vinayan, You won't get all this in a single bike in India, though you can try the below mentioned models

1. Pulsar 200 NS (not sure about the fuel efficiency & reliability)

2. Apache 160/180 ( Mono shock missing & Vibrations present)

3. Hero Extreme/ Hunk (Mono Shock missing.Milage-40-45 KMPL)

4. Honda CB unicorn (Rear Disc missing. Old design)

5. Suzuki GS 150 R ( Mono Shock & Rear disc missing.Fuel efficient and reliable engine
Less visit to service center and less maintenance cost)

I am using GS150 R, which feels very comfortable for me and never faced any problem. I had crossed 42000K. I had never visited Service center except for services and that too till 28K km.later Myself doing the oil change and the chain tightening. Except the Air & Oil filter, nothing i changed. Still using the MRF stock tires and chain sprocket. No issues faced, not a puncture too.It is really a good quality product. I use the bike for my office commute, daily 70 km in NH. Mostly i'll ride above 75 km/hr in 6th gear and still i am getting above 50 km/ltr

But unicorn dazzler fulfill all of the above needs.

Yes. But it is failed product in the market. I am not sure either any takers for this bike or the same is available in the market.

One of my colleague booked the bike as per my suggestion before the launch of this bike.he was planed to take old unicorn and his dazzler was the 1st one in Cochin. After 3 months he was very disappointed with the bike. main reason was the rear disc brake.Either it will be in jammed condition or bike does not have rear brake.he had to replace the brake pad with in 6k KM. None of the Ass guys had knowledge about the maintenance and the spare was not available also.In the rainy season,All mud and water from the rear tire comes to his dress.
After the CBR launch, i think the Ass will be better now.

Thread Starter #11
am traveling a minimum of 70km on daily and my HH splendor + making heavy back pain. So riding comfort is more important for me.

Thread Starter #14
shocks are never a problem in gs and if u need a 150cc bike to travel in NH, this the best available here.
what about hero Extreme , checked with show room double disk model cost 78,252. Only black readily available,will deliver bike within 2 days any colour on full cash purchase.

Extreme is a nice bike. my friend owns one. In a highway ride, still i lik gs. Gs is like a cruicer bike with the gear ratio and weigt.Extreme and other 150cc bikes are better than gs in city and local roads with more turns or more traffic.

Top Bottom