Need Suggestion For Used Or New Bike

Thread Starter #1
hi TO all riders today i meet my friend for Diwali and new year sitting on my house we just discuses about bikes.he said for new bike or used one.i promise i will help on that with discuss about his problem to u.[glasses]

Needed bikes requirement (NEW & Used)
engine : Minimum 100
Mileage : 40 km/l
comfort on ride and seating,good to handle in traffic and road
spend money Only 50000

some hint For his like
muscular bike like FZ, pulsar , CBR type

I suggest FZ and pulsar, both Are Used but your suggestion important for me.[:D]

if he Purchase to new bike then which one shortlisted your name of bike ?
if he purchase to used bike then which one shortlisted your name of bike ?

Okay, so the requirements are:

• Engine: Minimum 100 cc........ Many bikes!!
  • Mileage: 40 kpl......hehe, go for Pulsar 220. FE will be easily 35-40 in city and upto 45 on highways.
  • Comfortable ride and seating, good to handle in traffic and road: 220 offers good comfy ride and seating, handling is decent and stability is rock solid. Also the good torque offers quite ease of drivability in traffic too with a fantastic acceleration for sudden overtakes.
  • Money only 50k : A good 220 with mileage under 20k kms will easily fell in this bracket, only the person needs to search for it.

If he want a new 150 cc bike then nothing will come under 65k, but a used 220 is a great bet for the money..

It looks like you lost your temper at the time I was replying you, so you can write "Where are all guys(except vipul)"..:stupid:

With that budget you can look for a used
Pulsar 180, 220 great bikes with the almost the required FE.

CBZ, Karizm and Apache might be other good options as well.

But your friend needs to check the bike thoroughly before buying it.

And as suggested by Vipul i guess 220 makes more sense as it's kinda sporty, FE is around 40, good looks and proven bike.

Thread Starter #5
Okay, so the requirements are:

• Engine: Minimum 100 cc........ Many bikes!!
  • Mileage: 40 kpl......hehe, go for Pulsar 220. FE will be easily 35-40 in city and upto 45 on highways.
  • Comfortable ride and seating, good to handle in traffic and road: 220 offers good comfy ride and seating, handling is decent and stability is rock solid. Also the good torque offers quite ease of drivability in traffic too with a fantastic acceleration for sudden overtakes.
  • Money only 50k : A good 220 with mileage under 20k kms will easily fell in this bracket, only the person needs to search for it.

If he want a new 150 cc bike then nothing will come under 65k, but a used 220 is a great bet for the money..

It looks like you lost your temper at the time I was replying you, so you can write "Where are all guys(except vipul)"..:stupid:
haha I lost my temper [frustration]..agree..thanks For suggestion Vipul Finaly a 2 reply feeling hassss..p 220 Can We get on rs 50000 budget ?.

Thread Starter #6
Singh saab Thank u for shortlisted Bike and your information & Vipul ..my Friend Crush on yamaha FZ -s can we Go For It ?. one more thing He has already pulsar 150 2006 model with alloys . when i say about p220 it say BIG NO .

In My way short listed Bike

P 220
p 200,180
y Fz and S
Hero honda zmr ,Karizma

Vote FOr THis guys .as soon as possible[;)]

Top Bottom