Hyderabad - Delhi Via Nagpur - Road Conditions?

Thread Starter #1
Hi!

I plan to take a road trip from Hyd to Delhi via Nagpur, can you pls advice on the CURRENT condition of the road an also the time taken / distance

Thanks

Re: hyderabad - Delhi Via Nagpur - road condition

I have never done this route, may be our member Akash can give some route info as he stays in Nagpur.

Re: hyderabad - Delhi Via Nagpur - road condition

I have driven on Hyderabad-Nagpur stretch and must say it is pretty decent. The roads near Maharashtra border have pretty deep potholes but only for a few kms. After that the roads are good. The roads around and inside Nagpur are not an issue since they are well tared.
Further towards Delhi, the stretch goes bad as you will enter MP (ie near Jabalpur).

As you will reach UP, the road conditions will improve a bit.

Spot On Akash !!

@Digvijay: As you pass through MP, you will regret you took this way. I am making this statement on my experience of MP around a year back. I have never seen such bad roads anywhere else. Even in the most popular cities like Bhopal and Indore, the roads in the posh colonies were bad.

I can see that you own a monster of a machine and these shouldn't be much of a problem, but still please be very sure before starting on this trip. You will have to cross whole of MP. [frustration]

Members from MP, pour in your advices.

Last edited:
Hyderabad To Delhi By Road

Hi, I am doing Hyderabad - Delhi - Srinagar - Leh - Manali -- Delhi - Hyd next month. Any idea how are the road conditions now from Nagpur to Sagar? Had done this route few years back & it was pathetic. This is the shortest route but do not want to do it at the cost of my car's suspension!!! Thanks in anticipation of your suggestions.

Top Bottom