Planning a Trip to Yercaud in My Italian Beast

Thread Starter #1
Hey Guys,

Almost one year after the purchase of my Pal I'm finally taking her to my favouret Hillstation- Yercaud.

My Car is in salem now for some cosmetic works. I have some leave summed up. so thought of taking her to the hill raid.

The Trip is going to be a one day visit. Since its just one hour drive (36Kms) from my home, it will better to visit in the morning & return in the late evening.

There are two routes to Yercaud. One is direct from the town & shortest too. 36 Kms only.

The second one is from kuppanoor. It is the side gate to the Hills, its a little longer too. But who cares its the most senic & calm route. There are few villages in the way which are very beautifull to pass through. the distance is 46 Kms from the town.

Planned to go with my family. the fun of having dham tea in the cold climate will not be available this time.

The only trouble which I may face is the rear set of tyres [frustration]. they are getting older & desaperetly need a replacement. But since i'm planning to upgrade the tyres its getting delayed.

I'll post the pictures after the trip Guys.[thumbsup]

350Z

Core Team
You are taking up which route finally. Second one I suppose? Heard that Yercaud is a nice hill station. You're fortunate to live just near by to it. Please update this thread with beautiful snaps and route guidance for beginners who wish to pay a visit there. Good luck. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #7
First of all I would like to apologize to you guys.

Unfortunately My baby boy got sick on the day before the trip to yercaud.

The climate in yercaud is so cold. so my parents didn't let us go to yercaud.

The plan got postponed and we are so disappointed with this.

But what to do. There are some responsibilties to take care.

Once again I'm Sorry guys:sorry:.

But in the mean while I did some DIY stuff with LED Lights. I will post them in the DIY topic by today evening.[clap]

hey buddy why are you sorry?? take care of your baby first because there's always next chance for trips!! update us whenever you go next time!! [:)]

Top Bottom