Bandup West Mumbai via Manor-Wada Road

Bhandup West Mumbai which route is safe at night time

• Surat-Manor-Wada road-Eastern expressway-Bhandup west

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Thread Starter #1
Hi,friends i am planning to visit bhandup west in mumbai in this week from surat by road i will start my journey at night 2'o clock so will reach manor about 5:00-6:00 in morning so my main query is while searching on google maps i came across one optional route i.e.,
Surat-Manor-Wada road-Wada-Gandhre-Kudus-Ambadi-Eastern expressway-Airoli bridge road-IDUBS high school and junior college bhandup west now i am travelling with my family in alto k10 vxi so i want to know are there any fuel pumps between Manor-Wada road to Eastern express highway and is this route safe to take with family at night time any reply is highly appreciated as i am travelling within few days.
Thanks in advance.

The road you mentioned in optional route is nothing but Bhiwandi - Wada road, this road becomes single lane later and you need to cross congested area of Bhiwandi.

Best is to stick with NH48 via Fountain Hotel, lot of eateries and bunks on highway.

Thread Starter #3
The road you mentioned in optional route is nothing but Bhiwandi - Wada road, this road becomes single lane later and you need to cross congested area of Bhiwandi.

Best is to stick with NH48 via Fountain Hotel, lot of eateries and bunks on highway.
Yes there is no problem to go through NH48 via Fountain Hotel but i just want to avoid long piles of vehicle at (1)Khaniwade Toll plaza palghar (2)The long wait in que to cross vasai creek bridge as on 12th may i was stuck in que for about 1:30 hrs near Vasai creek but at that time i was not left with any other optional route because i had to visit Girgaon in mumbai but this time as i have to travel to Bhiwandi i found this optional route to avoid Khaniwade toll plaza que and Vasai creek que so it will be great help if you can say wether the optional route is safe travel in night with family i.e., the stretch of Manor-Wada-Eastern express way also it will be great help if anyone can tell that after what time in morning the traffic starts to build up in bhiwandi
Also one more query i had seen most of time the cars going towards Mumbai near Vasai creek bridge they go from opposite lane as i am not rreularly travelling to mumbai i miss to enter opposite lane road near Vasai Creek bridge so if anyone familiar with can inform me from where i can take opposite lane it would be great help.Well Thank you for your precious reply and if possible please try to answer my this queries also
Thanks

The deadly waiting time at Vasai Creek is now history. The bridge repair work is complete and it is open for public recently. When this bridge was getting repaired the police used to stop one side traffic for couple of mins and then the traffic from opposite side used to pass on common lane. This is the reason you have seen cars in opposite lane towards Mumbai.

Manor - Wada is great in shape, it will be scenic now in monsoon. As soon as you get near Bhiwandi you will come across lots of trucks towards Kalyan. Bhiwandi itself is very congested and has factories around it.

As i understand that you are travelling with family and that too in night, so i suggest you to stick to standard route via Ghodbunder which is safe as well.

Thread Starter #5
The deadly waiting time at Vasai Creek is now history. The bridge repair work is complete and it is open for public recently. When this bridge was getting repaired the police used to stop one side traffic for couple of mins and then the traffic from opposite side used to pass on common lane. This is the reason you have seen cars in opposite lane towards Mumbai.

Manor - Wada is great in shape, it will be scenic now in monsoon. As soon as you get near Bhiwandi you will come across lots of trucks towards Kalyan. Bhiwandi itself is very congested and has factories around it.

As i understand that you are travelling with family and that too in night, so i suggest you to stick to standard route via Ghodbunder which is safe as well.
Thank you for the information anyways i want to ask is there any option for the optional route to avoid congested bhiwandi traffic
Thanks

Thank you for the information anyways i want to ask is there any option for the optional route to avoid congested bhiwandi traffic
Thanks
No idea of alternate route or bypass bhiwandi.

Anyhow, the name Bhandup (West) has brought back so many memories for me. I am born and brought up in Bhandup (West), feeling nostalgic.

Thread Starter #7
No idea of alternate route or bypass bhiwandi.

Anyhow, the name Bhandup (West) has brought back so many memories for me. I am born and brought up in Bhandup (West), feeling nostalgic.
Hi,i had completed Surat-Bhandup(West)-Surat round journey of about 625 kms i started from my home at 2:40 am night faced light rain near Manor as suggested by you i took ghodbunder road instead of Manor-Wada-Bhandup (West) and reached my destination in Bhandup (West) around 6:30 am as i faced no traffic and to my surprise i didn't faced long que at khaniwade toll plaza which always used to delay me in reaching my destination than left for Surat at 12:45 pm i faced traffic till ghodbunder road than after we stopped at Vithal Kamat near manor food quality there was good and than drove back to surat we reached home at 6:30 pm overall expirience of driving down to mumbai was good this time in comparision of last 2-3 times because of Vasai Creek traffic jam issuse solved

Top Bottom