Surat - Udaipur - Eklingji Route Query

Which is better roue from Surat to Eklingji.

• Surat-Vadodara-Godhra-Udaipur-Eklingji.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Thread Starter #1
Hi,i am planing to travel from Surat to Eklingji this month i want to know which route is better to travel
1.)Surat-Vadodara-Godhra-Udaipur-Eklingji.
2.)Surat-Vadodara-Ahmedabad-Himmatnagar-Udaipur-Eklingji.
Suggest me which route is good to take also which is safe and is it safe to travel in night on both this routes also which is the good place for rest in between the way.
Thanks.

Hi,i am planing to travel from Surat to Eklingji this month i want to know which route is better to travel
1.)Surat-Vadodara-Godhra-Udaipur-Eklingji.
2.)Surat-Vadodara-Ahmedabad-Himmatnagar-Udaipur-Eklingji.
Suggest me which route is good to take also which is safe and is it safe to travel in night on both this routes also which is the good place for rest in between the way.
Thanks.
Voted for 2nd route. Its NH48 which is safe to travel with eateries and fuel bunks en route. If you don't get suggestions on 1st route then always take NH48 till Udaipur.

Thread Starter #3
Voted for 2nd route. Its NH48 which is safe to travel with eateries and fuel bunks en route. If you don't get suggestions on 1st route then always take NH48 till Udaipur.
Thanks for the reply.Have you travelled on any of this route in past? if yes than can you suggest me some good places for refreshments

Thanks for the reply.Have you travelled on any of this route in past? if yes than can you suggest me some good places for refreshments
I have not traveled personally on this route, but have heard from many travelers that it is good route with ample options of fuel bunks and refreshments.

I have traveled on both of these routes, for night travel have not much idea as always I could only cover till Ahmedabad/Himmatnagar from Mumbai during night drives, but still I would say till Himmatnagar Route #2 is safer, for day time travel I would recommend Route #1 over Route #2, Route #1 has better roads with less traffic and crossing Ahmedabad is pain.

Top Bottom