| | Need Suggestions: Delhi - Nagpur via Agra, Gwalior, Jhansi & Sagar
I am planning to do a 1.5 days trip to Nagpur from Delhi for my cousin's wedding along with my wife. My ride will be my 2009 Honda City 3rd Gen. Please find below my itenary:
- Start from Delhi as early as possible preferably at 7:00 AM. Stop for Bfast someplace for 15-20 mins.
- Take Yamuna Expressway (YEW) towards Agra.
- Reach Agra by 9.30 AM. Start for Gwalior.
- Bypass Gwalior as shown in Google Maps and onwards Jhansi.
- Reach Jhansi by 1.00 PM. Do Lunch. Again start at 2.00 PM towards Sagar.
- Google Maps is showing this can be covered in 3 hrs. So we will reach Sagar by 5 PM.
- In case I don't feel too tired, I would go to Narsingpur and stop there for the night. (So that I can start a bit late the next day).
- If stopping at Sagar, start at 7:00 AM and move towards Narsingpur. Else start from Narsingpur at 9:00 AM after breakfast.
- There are 2 routes to Nagpur from Narsingpur. Google Maps showing the longer route via Seoni takes 5 hours and the shorter route via Sausar and Linga Bypass will take 4 hours. Which of these 2 will have good roads?
- Reach Nagpur by 1.30-2:00 PM.
Instead of the questions I have mentioned in my itenary, I also have 3 questions:
1. Is this itenary doable? What are the conditions of the roads in question?
2. Any good place for Lunch in Jhansi. And any good place for dinner in Sagar or Narsingpur?
3. Any particular bad stretch of roads which I should bypass?
Last edited by souvikjana83; 27th January 2017 at 03:33 PM.