Lucknow To Nainital: Best Route?

Thread Starter #1
Hi,

I will be driving to Uttarakhand from Kolkata in Nov'16 with my wife and 2 year old daughter. For the Lucknow to Nainital section, I have two options. One is the Lucknow-Bareilly- Haldwani route and other is Lucknow-Sitapur-Lakhimpur-Gola-Pilibhit-Sitarganj route. Out of these two, which one should I take and what are the present road conditions ? Can anyone help please ..

Hi,

I will be driving to Uttarakhand from Kolkata in Nov'16 with my wife and 2 year old daughter. For the Lucknow to Nainital section, I have two options. One is the Lucknow-Bareilly- Haldwani route and other is Lucknow-Sitapur-Lakhimpur-Gola-Pilibhit-Sitarganj route. Out of these two, which one should I take and what are the present road conditions ? Can anyone help please ..
Last year I did Kolkata nainital via Bareilly-haldiwani route and road was preety good except few bad patches.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #3
Last year I did Kolkata nainital via Bareilly-haldiwani route and road was preety good except few bad patches.
Thanks for your reply. What I have gathered is that Lucknow -Sitapur is 4 lane and also Bareilly - Haldwani is newly opened 4 lane. Only concern is the condition between Sitapur and Bareilly. How good or bad are the conditions in this section ?

Thread Starter #4
Thanks for your reply. What I have gathered is that Lucknow -Sitapur is 4 lane and also Bareilly - Haldwani is newly opened 4 lane. Only concern is the condition between Sitapur and Bareilly. How good or bad are the conditions in this section ?
Can anyone answer this question please.. I will be driving from Kolkata to Nainital in November...

Top Bottom