I am planning a long trip this year, May 2016. I will be taking my Ford Ecosport TDCi.
Here's my itinary, as of now (very rough)
Tentative Dates 4th June - 12th June
Day 0: Rest day (switch from current night shift schedule to day schedules)
Day 1: Delhi to Narkanda
Day 2: Narkanda to Reckong Peo
Day 3: Reckong Peo to Tabo
Day 3: Tabo to Kaza
Day 4: Kaza to Manali
Day 5: Manali to Chandigarh
Day 6: Chandigarh to Delhi
Day 7: Rest Day
Day 8: Back to Office :(
Currently I do not have anyone as a passenger, but will try roping in a friend or two.
I need information on,
1. Is it posible to do this trip on ecosport ?
2. What all basic equipments should I carry.
3. Do i need a buffer day anywhere ?
4. How and what accomodations should I look forward too
5. How much cash in hand should I carry? Would 25k be sufficient ?