Trip To Tirupati and Chennai From Kolkata

Thread Starter #1
Guys after completing my recent trip to Nainital from kolkata now i am planing to go to Tirupati and chennai or Hyderabad in this month from kolkata with my petrol Swift.I have only 7-8 days in my hand so kindly suggest route plan,hotels and places to visit in channai or in Hyderabad.

Day 1 - Go to Vizag from Kol.
Day 2 - Preferably stay in Vizag for one day to visit Araku Valley, Borra Caves, Kailashgiri and Submarine Museum.
Day 3 - Go to Hyd.
Day 4 - Visit Ramoji Film City. Nothing else worth to visit IMO.
Day 5 - Go to Goa to enjoy serenity of South Goa.
Day 6 - Relax in Goa.
Day 7 - Go to Chennai.
Day 8 - Visit Mahabalipuram, Kanchipuram temples
Day 9 - Go to Tirupati and have Dharshanam on same day (Chennai-Tirupati 2-3 hrs. drive).
Day 10 - Come to Srikakulam from Tirupati. Just a point of stay between Tirupati and Kol.
Day 11 - Return to Kol from Srikakulam.

If it's too long for you, from Vizag either go to Hyd or Chennai.

Go from kolkatta to Vizag.. Spend a day or two there. From there you can decide, if you are travelling to Hyderabad or Chennai. Vizag to hyderabad will be around 600 kms and hyderabad to Chennai is around 600 kms making 1200 kms travel. But from vizag to chennai its around 700 kms. So from Chennai, you can visit Mahabalipuram, kalpakkam etc... And then you can travel o tirupathi, complete the darshan and again leave back to kolkata in NH 5.

Top Bottom