| | Bangalore To Shimla
Hi all !
We ( 2 adults) are planning for a trip to Shimla / Manali during the month of October / November. We are planning for 4 nights / 5 days ( which might extend to 6 nights / 7 days ) depending on budget. I literally have no idea about the costs and thereby, I am not able to fix the budget for this plan ( except the flight expenditure)
Our plan to take flight till Delhi and proceed to Shimla. I need suggestions with regard to this. I have the following queries as follows :
1) What would be the best time to visit Shimla / Manali ? ( October or November or December )
2) Is it better to take the flight to Delhi or till Chandigarh ?
3) Can I book through HPTDC or through travel agents ?
4) Any good and recommended personal experience with package tour operators ?
5) What are the local sight seeing attractions at Shimla and Manali ?
6) Most of the package includes Rohtang pass too. Will Rohtang pass be opened during the month of October ?
7) If I decide to visit during the month of December first week, will there be snow ? Will it be easy to cover the places during snow ?
8) Is it safe to book a cab from Delhi through HPTDC ? What will be the cost of it from Delhi or from Chandigarh ?
9) Can you propose a best plan for my requirements ?
10) What will be the cost for local sight seeing at Shimla , Manali and places around that ?