Need Suggestions To Travel in South India

Thread Starter #1
Hi Petrol heads,

Hope you are doing good.

I would like to know some places to travel this week end (3 days) details of requirements are given below.

After a hectic month with projects, finally we got time (sat,sun and mon) this week end and we are desperate to travel to mountains. We have some requirements. Please bare me if this is little too much for 3 days.

1. we are expecting to know about mountain/hill places or beaches where we could have some fresh air
2. Little chilling weather with Hot food (tribal food if possible)
3. Adventures are welcome
4. Strictly As less as possible Crowd
We are looking around Pune or Banglore. Starting point is : Hyderabad

We have shortlisted 1. Hogankal, coorg,nandi hills route
2. Lonavala, kandala, matheran.

However, these are just to my knowledge.
Can some one please tell me more places. we are planning to start this friday night from hyderabad and return on monday morning.

Means of transport : I20 asta [:)]

Re: Need suggestion to Travel in south India

Lonavala, Khandala and matheran is not too much for 3 days, may be you can add Mahabaleshawar too to the list if you wish to. But when did these places were added to south India as your title says?

Thread Starter #3
Re: Need suggestion to Travel in south India

Lonavala, Khandala and matheran is not too much for 3 days, may be you can add Mahabaleshawar too to the list if you wish to. But when did these places were added to south India as your title says?
No offence Lameassonwheels. Initially we thought south India as we have only 3 days.

Any Idea about the Roads there from hyderabad. I heard roads are pretty bad

Top Bottom