Planning a Road Trip to Nainital From Kolkata

Thread Starter #1
Dear All,

I am planing a road trip to Nainital from Kolkata with my Red Angel(Swift).Will start on 30th May night from kolkata with 4 Adults & 1 kid(2.5 year) on board.
Route Plan:-
Day 1-Kolkata to Allhabad
Day 2-Allhabad to Nainital(I hv doubt) or Barrielly

Guys required information about road conditions,hotels in Allhabad and Barrilly and last bt not the least eating joints through out the route.

Thanks in advance[embarass]

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Re: Planing a road trip to Nainital from Kolkata

Dear All,

I am planing a road trip to Nainital from Kolkata with my Red Angel(Swift).Will start on 30th May night from kolkata with 4 Adults & 1 kid(2.5 year) on board.
Route Plan:-
Day 1-Kolkata to Allhabad
Day 2-Allhabad to Nainital(I hv doubt) or Barrielly

Guys required information about road conditions,hotels in Allhabad and Barrilly and last bt not the least eating joints through out the route.
Buddy after reaching Allahbad, you may take Allahbad--Lucknow--Bareilly--Nainital route. In Bareilly there's a good hotel by name of Swarn Tower on Station Road. Room rent would be around 3K for 1 night. Good food and clean ambiance. In Bareilly there are many outlets to munch on like

- Butler Plaza market

- A non-veg kebabs outlet next to Swarn Tower Hotel.

Regards

Akash

Guys i have completed my trip to Nainital with my swift.Travelogue is coming soon[:)]
Congrats....looking forward to read your experience.

Consider as newbie query...

I like to ask in this kind of long Journey how many drivers (People who can drive) are on board ? Or you are the Only 1 ?

Thread Starter #5
Congrats....looking forward to read your experience.

Consider as newbie query...

I like to ask in this kind of long Journey how many drivers (People who can drive) are on board ? Or you are the Only 1 ?
Thanks buddy...I am the only driver on board.Last day of my journey from Kanpur to Kolkata approx distance was 1100km i did it in 17hr with few stops.

Top Bottom