Planning a Trip To Rajasthan, Kanpur and Lucknow

Thread Starter #1
Hi All,

I am planning a trip to Rajasthan, Kanpur and Lucknow from Pune. Need help in deciding the route and cities in Rajasthan to visit.

Number of Days: 15.
Restrictions: Jaipur and Kota are must on the route. Visiting Kanpur for a friend's marriage will be in Kanpur only for that day. Visitng Lucknow the next day only for one day specifically for food and shopping, will try to start from Lucknow that day itself.

Dates: 24th Jan - 8th February (extendable by a couple of more days)
As of now the plan is

23rd Night start from Pune -- reach Kanpur by 24th night non stop or 25th noon with one stop.

Leave from Kanpur 26th morning for Lucknow. Lucknow, lunch and dinner. Leave for Kota either 26th Night or 27th early morning. Are UP roads safe for night drive with family?

Reach Kota by 27th night and stay for a couple of days (hometown). Start from Kota to Jaipur on 29th morning. 29th and 30th in Jaipur.
Start from Jaipur on 31st morning for...

From here on I need your help I need to be back in Jaipur latest by 7th of February night. Would like to stay a couple of more days in Kota post that.

Would like to visit Bikaner, Jaisalmer, Udaipur(can be skipped), Jodhpur(can be skipped).

Preferrably Day driving but dont have an issue in Night also.

Occupants: 2 adult males and 4 adult females. Me and my brother will be driving. have backup driver as my wife.

Vehicle: Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD.
Also please let me know the list of essentials that might be required for the trip.
Planning on installing Roof Carrier for the luggage, and some LED Auxillary head lamps.

Top Bottom